ADVERTORIAL • April 2023
Whether you’re after a close-to-home cultural hit or a far-flung family adventure, there’s a spring getaway for everyone. And with Barclays Avios Rewards, it’s even easier to touch down in your dream destination
For just £12 a month, you can bag 1,500 Avios a month with Barclays Avios Rewards.1 If you’re new to Barclays and switch your old current account to Barclays Premier Banking2 using the Current Account Switch Service within three months, you’ll also receive a delightful 25,000 Avios as a joining bonus.3 If you’ve been with Barclays for four months or more, you’ll still get 2,500 bonus Avios.
Plus, every year on your anniversary of becoming a Barclays Avios Rewards member,4 you’ll receive a cabin upgrade voucher5 or an additional 7,000 bonus Avios. And that decision is all yours: you can change your choice of reward in the Barclays App,6 depending on which one you fancy next, up until the day before your anniversary every year.
Terms and conditions
1. You can opt in to Barclays Avios Rewards if you’re a Premier Banking customer or have a personal Wealth current account with Barclays – you’ll need to register for the Barclays app and have a British Airways Executive Club account too. There’s a £12 monthly fee and you have to opt out of Barclays Blue Rewards and go paperless for all your accounts and services with Barclays. To access Barclays Avios Rewards in the Barclays app, you need to be over 18. You can join Premier Banking if you have an income of £75,000 or £100,000 held with Barclays. Terms and Conditions apply.
2. Join Premier Banking by opening a Barclays Premier Current Account. You also need a gross annual income of at least £75,000 paid into the account, or a total balance of at least £100,000 in savings with Barclays, in Barclays UK investments, or in a mix of savings and investments.
3. To qualify for the 25,000 Avios joining bonus, you’ll need to join Barclays Avios Rewards within three months of opening your first Barclays current account. Then, you’ll need to complete a full switch of your old current account to Barclays, using the Current Account Switch Service, within three months of joining Barclays Avios Rewards. You will then receive your joining bonus in the fourth month of Barclays Avios Rewards membership.
4. You will qualify for the Anniversary Reward after you’ve held Barclays Avios Rewards for 12 months and paid 12 monthly fees. You will need to choose your anniversary rewards in the Barclays app by no later than one month before your anniversary, otherwise the cabin upgrade voucher will be automatically selected for you.
5. Cabin upgrade vouchers must be used on Avios reward flight bookings. Reward flights and cabin upgrades are subject to availability. Taxes, fees and carrier charges per person apply. Additional Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the cabin upgrade voucher. Visit ba.com/barclays-avios-rewards for full terms and conditions.
6. You need to be 18 or over to access this product or service using the Barclays app. T&Cs apply.
7. Reward Flight Savers are British Airways’ best value reward flights. Reward Flight Saver offers customers great value flights with a low, flat fee to cover taxes, fees and carrier charges and a fixed Avios amount. To be eligible for Reward Flight Saver, you need to have collected at least one Avios in the past 12 months. If you are not eligible for Reward Flight Saver, you’ll be shown the standard reward flight price instead with full taxes, fees and charges.
Find out more about Reward Flights and Reward Flight Saver at ba.com. All Avios amounts shown were correct as at April 2023. Reward Flights are subject to availability.